Privacy & Cookies Policy
At Cohere Communications LLC, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to our web site. In this Policy, Cohere does not collect, capture, store or forward any personal data, whether in whole or in-part.
We strongly recommend that you stay opted in to these communications, but should you like to opt out — you can do so using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
- We use a third-party provider, ConstantContact, to deliver our messaging. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our messaging.
- For more information, please see ConstantContact’s privacy notice.
- You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device – but can also be invasive.
Cohere’s policy is not to employ “Cookies” of any type or form. Third party firms, such as Google, place uninvited “Cookies” on sites for SEO purposes. Other marketing firms such as “DoubleClick” go even further and follow users from website-to-website, leaving behind a trail of “Session Cookies”. Although we aggressively try to block or scrub our website of “Cookies”, there is no level of certainty of our effectives.
- Persistent cookies – these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
- Session cookies – these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily and once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
- Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
When someone visits www.coherecomm.com we DO NOT use any third party service, such as Google Analytics, to collect internet log information or details of visitor behavior patterns.
Being an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
Cohere does not and will not survey, monitor or capture any user web session data. It is the firm’s policy, that all users which utilize Cohere’s network (internet) access is performed on an anonymous basis. No personal data in any form is captured, whether in-whole or in-part – as not even meta-data is recognized.
Cohere communications, LLC does not share, sell or trade personal information with other organizations and businesses.
Access to Your Personal Information
Please contact us, if you believe we have captured, stored or maintain any of your personal data. We will research your claim and respond accordingly. If so, you are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we may hold.
Email your request to our Marketing and Communications Manager
- Cohere Communications Advances VoIP Security Services
- Cohere Communications and T&M Protection Resources Forge Cybersecurity Alliance
- Cohere Shines Bright in the Heart of the Big Apple
- Cohere Sponsors Toronto Panel Discussion “Canadian Financial Markets: Your Next Growth Opportunity?”
- Connecting Cohere to IO with new FULLY PROTECTED, Metro Ethernet Ring