Automate, Accelerate & Scale Your Third-Party Risk Management
Our next generation of security ratings platform gives businesses a unifying, objective, and comprehensive view of their current risk level. Integrate external information with intelligence signals and automated vendor response data for more precise evaluations than ever before.
- Includes third-party active management
- An Encompassing Approach to Reduce Risk and Accelerate Operational Efficiency
- Monitor vendors throughout the entire life cycle, even before the contract is signed
- Increase visibility for risk posture
- Minimize new and existing third-party risks
- Third-party risks identified by 83% of legal and compliance leaders after due diligence
“More than 80% of legal and compliance leaders tell us that third-party risks were identified after initial onboarding, suggesting traditional due diligence methods in risk management policy fail to capture new or evolving threats.”
- The Cohere VRM Platform is an integrated, unified platform that gives you a complete picture of risk posed by third-party providers so you can combat dangers.
- Vulnerability Management solutions exploit vulnerability information in real time to prevent malicious code from exploiting it. Zero-day vulnerabilities and CVEs can be identified by our product, allowing you patch before threat actors take advantage of them.
- Functions at a large scale so you can keep track of more clients without increasing personnel.
- Optimizes reporting and data sharing to comply with key regulatory reporting.
As the use of third-party vendors has become widespread, prioritizing security has become mutual between clients and third parties to ensure business growth. Cohere Cyber Secure serves to identify and mitigate the risk associated with your third party.