Competency, not compromise
Managing the processes and toolsets of your company’s IT infrastructure is complex, costly, time-consuming and does not generate revenue. Cohere Cyber Secure can manage your technology domain end-to-end, offering technical expertise, service consistency and flexibility across multiple vendors, technologies and geographic locations.
The Cohere Cloud extends your company’s IT infrastructure/applications with an extensive, fully-protected network of core physical servers within our geographically diverse data centers. Employing the highest levels of security and compliance, Cohere owned and operated clouds provide the flexibility and agility of incorporating private, public and hybrid cloud operating models.
- Highly reliable and secure infrastructure and applications.
- Scaleable and Flexible with private, public and hybrid cloud offerings.
Seamlessly Connect, Communicate and Collaborate with Phone, Video Conferencing, Remote Office, File Collaboration, Screen Share, Desktop, Mobile and Voice Mail.
Reap the benefits:
- Increased workforce productivity and collaboration
- Lower cost
- Increase reliability
- Business continuity
Hosted technologies minimize disruption to your firm’s critical systems due to hardware failure, natural disasters, or malicious cyber-attacks. Business Continuity Planning ensures the safeguarding of your firm’s mission-critical data, as well as the ability to sustain operational readiness.
Ongoing reviews ensure all processes remain current.
- Comprehensive review tests operational procedures associated with a range of scenarios that can impact critical IT systems.
- Regular Risk Assessments (RAs) and Business Impact Analyses (BIAs) clearly define policies and procedures for responding to and remediating an event.
Four (4) NY Metro area Security Operations Data Centers with 24x7x365 real-time monitoring that encompasses facilities at 32 Avenue of the Americas, Edison and Parsippany NJ, and Tarrytown, NY. Outsourced services include: Co-Location and Cloud Solutions, Managed Services, “White Glove” Support, Disaster Recovery, and Ready Room.
- New York Metro Area data centers are linked together by fully protected and redundant 10GB meshed network
- This enhanced access service links Cohere’s cloud support, allowing for the highest level of redundancy and ensuring the lowest latency.
- Cohere’s Class 4 data centers are interconnected to more than 20 Tier-1 carriers, which facilitate business growth on a global scale.